Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dad is in Love`





I just had to put these pictures on a separate post. Check out my boys I could not ask for two more perfect boys in my life.

4 comments:

candice said...

What beautiful boys you have. Chris is going to be the perfect dad. i am so happy for you guys! is your mom there helping out? i would have died if neal's mom didn't come out for a week after i'd given birth.

Bodi really is beautiful, i can't wait to cover him in kisses!

Courtney Hamad said...

Tiffers he is beautiful and it is so cute that Chris is so in love with him. I love the story about the rain! That is hysterical! Love you and see you next weekend probably!!

Z said...

Wow! I can totally see the resemblance already between Chris and Bodi. Such sweet photos. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Your son is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow Tiff. You have a beautiful family. Love you guys.