Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bodi Liam Corley has arrived!!!!!


Can't write much now, but thanks to Keiser we have Wi-Fi in the hospital, so I am posting the pictures of our perfect baby boy. It has been a long few days, but we made it through with a c-section. We have a healthy baby and a I have a sore stomach. Hope everyone enjoys the pics.








More pictures to come, we are both doing well. Bodi is having some antibiotics for a small infection but he is eating well and very alert. I can wait to post more pics of this adorable guy.
Thanks for all the good wishes.

5 comments:

pneal said...

oh my goodness, he finally came!! he is beautiful. i hope your recuperation is an easy one. love you guys! can't wait to talk to you, and see more pictures.

pneal said...

that was from me--candice :)

Z said...

He is perfect in every way! Don't worry about the C-section...I promise you will feel better in a week! 2 weeks max...just take the pain meds :) I did!!! I'm so happy for your new little family! He is beautiful and what a miracle that he has joined this world. Congrats Mommy and Daddy! Welcome to parenthood...the best thing in the whole world!

Courtney Hamad said...

tiffers, i'm all emotional. i love him already.

Jessica Furland said...

congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys! He is so precious! Wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of love! Love, Jessica and Brandon