Wednesday, January 7, 2009

38 weeks and there is an end in sight!


We made it this far, and now in just a few days or so we will have a bouncing baby boy. This is me at the 38 week mark, in the new baby room. I went to the doctor today and believe it or not, she said I am progressing very well. 60 percent en faced and 2 centimeters dilated. The midwife said it shouldn't be more than a week or so. That is some exciting news, but I still have a feeling he is going to take his sweet time.
Now I would also like to share a few of the pictures of the baby's room. Thanks to the inspiration from Rosalie's brothers company WeeGallary (which you can look at weegallary.com), we decided to do the high contrast of black and white along with primary colors. After looking for weeks at baby room stuff I found that most of the baby decorations were so formal, and I envisioned a little baby room that was fun and bright. There are so many bright colors I found here and there and the wall decorations were the perfect finishing touch.
I found some cool shelfs at IKEA, and we even got a giraffe that he can ride when he is alittle bigger from a guy at work. The room is filled with animals and bright colors that should keep his eyes buys even in the first few months.
The only thing now we are missing is the little guy, oh I cant wait until he finally gets here. This last few months has been such a whirlwind. And this is just the beginning of many crazy and fun times, and we can't wait!! Chris is dying to hold his baby boy, he has been talking him up every night trying to get him out. Coco has even been acting a little crazy the last few days, she is cuddly and wants to lay on my stomach all the time. So everyone in the Corley house ready for our new addition. Hopefully the next post will be the first pictures as well as the name unveiling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby's room looks fantastic! And the weegallery stuff fits it perfectly. Wow, it looks like a kid lives there! We are so excited to meet him. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney Hamad said...

oh Tiffers! I love it the baby's room! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait!!

candice said...

His room is more decorated than Eden's and she is almost two!! It looks perfect. What a lucky little guy. :)