30 weeks pregnant and counting. Everyone keeps asking how are you doing, are you tired are you sleeping ok are you wobbling around yet? Well luckily, I still feel great. Sleeping is not such a problem, as long as I am propped up by 10 pillows. In fact, the biggest problem I am having is never ending hart burn. After every meal and sometimes even before I finish my esophagus is on fire. I have just about polished off two Costco size Tums bottles. But no complaints here. Our little guy is moving around all the time, actually his favorite time is right after dinner.
Just to let everyone know next week I will be getting the 3-D ultrasound next week. They tell me There will be a video so I will posting that ASAP.
2 comments:
Congrats on hitting the homestretch! I can't wait to see the video/3D pics. We didn't do it so I would love to see what they look like...supposedly they look very much like the baby when he gets here..soooo weird! Glad you are feeling great!
hey tiffani, I'm glad you are feeling so good! I too had the crazy heartburn and went through the costco bottles of tums in record time. I think it is probably good that you are working, it is a nice distraction. I think part of my problem was I didn't have anything to do since I graduated from college in May so I basically just sat around all day obsessing over my pregnancy. Well, I am looking forward to the 3-d video! take care!
Post a Comment