I Love my job, where else do you get to drive around hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of cars during lunch. I got to drive the Bentley, not to shabby, the floor mats in that thing were work more than any car I have ever owned.
From front to back 2008 Lamborghini, 2007 Ferrari, 2008 Porsche, The Bentley, and at the end two 700 series BMW's. Even though I am sort of out of on the bench and cant do any of the really fun stuff, at least I got to drive around some toys this afternoon.
Yes that is a pregnant lady with a whole bunch of bad ass cars. By the way the one in the front there is worth $250,000. That is so crazy, but even more fun to get into, because the seat is like one inch from the ground. Enjoy the picture!
1 comment:
thats hot! i want to drive one!
Post a Comment