As you all know our family is expanding, and in a few months from now we (when I say we, I mean me, while Chris stands patiently doing everything he can to keep me from clawing his eyes out) will be bringing a baby boy into our family. Yes, we have a name, and no we are not telling until the day he is born. There have been many clever attempts to get it out of us, but we are sticking to our guns. We want to make sure we were the only two influences on the name and we would like him to be the first one to hear his mommy and daddy say his name.
Take a look at our pumpkins this year. Mine is always plain and jack-o-lantern like. Chris went with the skeleton look, which looks great too.
2 comments:
Yay! I am glad you joined this nonsense! Seriously it's really fun to keep up with watching everyone's families grow. I didn't know you were keeping the name a secret. That's so fun! Can't wait to hear it!
love the pumpkin and think you are a punk for not letting me in on the secret!!
Post a Comment