Tuesday, November 25, 2008

32 Weeks and this is not fun anymore!!


I have hit the 32 week mark, and what a difference a few weeks makes. I was going along just fine until about a week ago. Now I can't sleep without peeing every 3 hours, cant lay horizontal because my heartburn is so horrid, and breathing is becoming a constant struggle. I guess this is the fun part right, and only going to get better. Since we just moved, it is taking all I have just to get everything put away right now. Most importantly I am going focus on the little guy's room this weekend so just in case he decides to surprise us with an early arrival I will be somewhat prepared.
8 weeks until our little guy will be arriving!!

3 comments:

Jen Chambers said...

yeah you thought you were so tough huh?! i told you it's not fun... just wait till that 37-38 week hits, and you just want to die

Jessica Furland said...

haha, I'm laughing at your sister's comment...so true! hang in there, hopefully he won't be 2 weeks late like Kellen was...you are tough though!

Z said...

Oh man...I know...once around 30 or so weeks hits it's just not fun. HAng in there...you will get the best gift but I definitely was not a fan of the last 2 months! You will make it!