Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Daddy is the official night time feeder


Bodi's new favorite game is wrestling with his bear. He got a soft bear rattle from Ryan at work. He has started to chew on blankets, but he realized that this bear is as soft as a blanket but he can bit into it. He loves wresling with this little bear.
"What you looking at, leave me and my bear alone"



Now that I have started to go back to work. Daddy and Bodi are getting some quality time together before I get home from work. The first day they were alone together, I came home and Chris told me "you can't leave this kid for a second." No Kidding. Chris is actually pretty excited to get some alone time with our little man. Only after a few days you can already tell he is getting calmed down by daddy better and better. Daddy is also an expert at bottle feeding, Bodi has not been so cooperative when it come to taking a bottle. But as you can see in these picutres Daddy has it down pat.

1 comment:

Jessica Furland said...

I am so jealous that he is taking a bottle! I just bought some sippy cups to see if he will take milk that way. These boys are so stubborn!