It has been a crazy few weeks. I started back to work a few days a week, and Bodi has been getting acquainted with Lidia his new nanny. She is doing a great job. Almost too good, he recognizes her when she comes in the morning, and I wish I could be the one hanging out with him all day. The bottle battle is now over, he is taking a bottle no problem. He just needed a little more adjusting than most.
These pictures are from a little photo shoot I had with Bodi. I decided we would wait to take him in for pictures until his 4 month birthday, so to save some money I got him all dressed up and took some pictures in the hallway. He is just as cute, no matter where you take the pictures.
He is growing everyday, he just yesterday figured out he can pick things up with his hands and put them right into his mouth. Enjoy the pictures.
3 comments:
He's growing up so fast. Your photos are adorable and I love the story about Chris. Although these daddy's are the best daddy's out there...I have no idea what they would do without us! :)
Way to make me cry..... I miss you all sooo much. He is going by the minute , I am so worried that he wont even know who grandma Rickie is..... BODI GRANDMA LOVES YOU !!!!
opps ... GROWING by the minute
Post a Comment