Like I was saying I went back to work a few weeks ago. Well, I was only back a few days and we had a huge seizure in my case. So, I was out until until about 3 in the morning and I was going to stay home the next day, but I had to go to court first thing in the morning. Chris decided that he would stay at home with Bodi that day. So I left in the morning, saying goodbye to the two of them. I called every few hours to see how the day was going. Chris was having a great day with our little guy. They sounded like they were having so much fun.
I walked in the door after my late night and all day of work and found Chris and Bodi on the couch and happy to see me. Well as usual there were toys all over the place, I expected that. But then I walked into Bodi's room and saw this:


I asked Chris what happened, and he said they had a great day. Apparently there was quite a few change of clothes and Chris did not know there was a dirty clothes hamper in the room, or a trash for the diapers. But they had a great day, Chris just needs to work on his multi-tasking. Bodi could not have a more perfect daddy....... and at the end of the day a few clothes on the floor is not going to hurt anyone right, well as long as mommy cleans them up.
I love these guys, more than I can even describe.
No comments:
Post a Comment