I have not got the action on video yet but here are the progressive pictures I took last night. Jen did not believe me so here it is.
With all this action, we decided to take an unofficial weight. We had to pack all the 3 month clothes away, because he is now wearing 6 month onsies, we knew he was growing. we had no idea he was such a monster, at 5 and a half weeks he is about 13.5 pounds. In our attempt to measure his length we estimated a little more than 23 inches (which is much harder than it sounds). He does not have another Doctors appointment until 8 weeks, can't wait to see how much our little monster has grown.
5 comments:
Wow! He is such a big boy! Jordan was 14.5 lbs at 8 weeks and very long - we sure grow these boys big! He was absolutely NOT rolling over that early. I don't think he rolled over until he was 4 months. You have an advanced little man. He will probably be walking by 8 months! What a cutie pie!
Bodi is a rockstar, that's all there is to it!
Your little guy has so much hair! I didn't know you had a blog, I am going to add you to my list! Next time I am out in SD we should get together!
Post a Comment