Monday, March 9, 2009

Bodi in the hover craft

In the last few weeks, Bodi is doing all kinds of new things. Rolling over was just the beginning. He started tracking objects, so now he can be entertained with bright and contrasting colors. We started getting all the baby gifts out, trying to find things to keep him from fussing. My day consists of moving from contraption to contraption for about 15 minutes at a time to keep him occupied. He will love laying on the floor then he wants to sit up in the high chair then he wants to walk around the house. This is sure an exausting job, but I love it. I attached the video of his first experience with the jumper, but since he cannot touch the ground yet it is more like his hover craft.

he loves this thing, once he can touch the ground he is going to be practicking his vertical:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my lil buddy.