Thursday, March 19, 2009

Las Vegas with a baby, what a difference.

We took our first trip to Vegas last weekend. I was volunteering at Baker to Vegas run, and we came up on Friday and spend Saturday walking around at the malls and shopping at all the cool little shops (I scored myself some great Coach stuff). Vegas has so many things I have never seen, crazy what a different place when you cant drink or gamble. The plan was to leave daddy with Bodi when mommy left late Saturday night to spend the night cheering on our team.
Well so much for that plan. I got Bodi all filled with milk and sound asleep, until I opened the hotel door to leave. He was wide awake. And of course he would not take a bottle again. So Chris kept calling me and all I hear was Bodi screaming his lungs out. So long story short daddy had a stressful night bouncing Bodi and trying to get him to take a bottle. So around 3 in the morning he couldn't take it any longer, and i had to come back. He ate and went right to sleep. What are we going to do with this boy, he is such a mommies boy. Here are some pictures of the happier times we had in Vegas.


By the way as we are walking through the mall, we seen a sign "Meet Pete Rose," we thought for sure we would never have time to wait and see him. We walked in and we were the first to meet him. Kinda crazy Pete Rose in Vegas how ironic, or not really. HAHA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I actually see a new purse on your arm? Nice. About time woman. A purse should not last 10 years!

miss you.

Jessica Furland said...

I know how frustrating it is when baby only wants the boob...this is really crazy but we recently discovered that Kellen will drink milk from a baby spoon. he loves it! you may want to try it!

Z said...

I hear you on the nursing thing. Eventually they get so hungry they just give in. I guess they just want the comfort of Mommy most times. When I went back to work I had to get Jordan to take the bottle without a fight and once he started taking the paci he was much better about the bottle. Hang in there. Hearing them scream like that is so hard. I'm still nursing and Jordan is almost 8 months...don't know how much longer the boobs can take it but it's so good for them so I'm trying to keep it up! :) Looks like you had a great time other than that and nice to have a little getaway. So funny that we all have Momma's boys. :)