I had to take a work trip to DC a few weeks ago. So I called up Auntie Jen and asked if she would be interested in taking the trip and watching Bodi so he could come out to see the family. We flew out to Grandma's and drove up to DC with all three kids. First of all the worst idea you can ever have with a one year old is to take a cross country flight with them by yourself. He just does not want to sit down for 5 minuets let alone 5 hours! So I am glad everyone on planes bring their ipods because they needed them.
Once we got to DC we ended up at a great hotel with free breakfast and a heated pool. The room had a full kitchen, so basically Jen ran a daycare for three days. They had a great time together.
Next time daddy is coming with us!
This is just a little video of how I attempted to occupy Bodi for the long flight home. I learned from the flight out there that he needed to nap while we were flying so I got him to sleep 4 hours the way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment