Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Scrapper


Bodi gets a new scrape or bruise just about everyday now. He is always trying to climb something, walk down stairs or just walk faster than his little body will let him. He just was at the park last week and took a digger right on his face, now we have to walk around in public and have everyone ask oh what happened?



Here is a rare shot with Cleo, she only likes being outside now that Bodi tries to mall her ever chance he gets.



Here is grandma and Bodi taking a walk in the wagon, he loves this thing. You could walk around for hours with him in here! Basically he want to be outside all day long. I think if we pitched a tent for him he would sleep out side too.

3 comments:

Z said...

LOL! I'm so sorry he got a good little cut on his nose. These boys...I think this is just the beginning!!! Glad he's okay!

candice said...

Poor little nose! he looks more and more like Chris every day! what a handsome little fellow!

Courtney Hamad said...

Love it...can't wait to see him again!