Wednesday, June 3, 2009

4 month photo shoot



We decided to try a new style in photos this month. We have been documenting Bodi's monthly birthdays with a photo op, at different department stores. I found a great lady that comes to your house. She came over and set up everything in just a few minutes. I think this is our new way of doing photos. I was so surprised on how much of a ham he was. She had him busting up and just being so happy even after many costume changes. Chris was not to keep on dressing him up with the goofy outfits, but he is only little once and soon he will not let us put funny things on him. Enjoy the pictures they turned out great.

Padres boy.










1 comment:

Z said...

He is ABSOLUTELY adorable! You made a beautiful baby that's for sure! Love these photos!