This week has been full of baseball games. This weekend we decided it was time to take Bodi on a trip to San Diego. Daddy was a little disappointed Bodi's first baseball game was an Angels game, but it only took a few more days to get to the Padres game. Uncle Bubba got Bodi the nicest baby jersey I have ever seen, it is stiched and everything. The jersey was 18 months becuase Bubba wanted to make sure he would be able to grow into it. But it seemed to fit OK. He was for sure the cutiest kid in the park.


Uncle Bubba also got me my first Padres T-shirt. Look how cute I am.

Tell me this is not the cutiest little guy around!



Bodi also seen his first fireworks show. We were ready to leave, just in case he was scared of the loud noise. But he loved it, he stood with daddy the whole time just watching the great fireworks show.
3 comments:
so cute!
Awww he is the cutest little thing! I am sorry I was not in town to join you guys but definitely next time!!
That is sooo cute!
Post a Comment