This picture was taken today, two weeks old.
It has been two weeks already. The first week we were still in the hospital, and now that we are home time is flying by. Monday, Bodi lost his umbilical cord and was able to take a real bath. He actually really liked it, he was not a fan of the sponge baths because he was always so cold. He loves the warm water poured over his head.
After his bath he lounged a while in his robe and slippers.
I can not believe how much he is growing everyday. He is holding his head up like a champ, looking around and even giving a little grin here and there.
Great grandma and grandpa came over this weekend to vis
Grandma and Grandpa left today, Bodi and I were very sad to see them go. Grandma helped out so much, we don't know how we are going to do it without her.
4 comments:
I love the photo of your parents with little Bodi. Brings back fun memories and I can't believe we are now Moms!!! Where did the time go? He looks like one strong cookie and is totally adorable!
isn't it crazy how fast the time flies? I can't believe Kellen is already 3 months....cherish every moment with your sweet baby because they are only this tiny for such a short time. but, the good news is it all just keeps getting better and better!
He is so cute!!
Love you guys....Darryl & Stacy
Aww Tif your little guy is so adorable, congratulations to you and Chris =) Yeah at 21/2 months we are still getting use to this baby thing but it;s so great. I couldn't ask for a better gift from God!! i love that you guys got a shot of Bodi as soon as he came out. We regret not getting that picture =( maybe on the next one =)It's so good to hear from you =)
blessings,
Brit
Post a Comment