Here are some new pictures. Three weeks have flown by and at his check up appointment is now weighs 11 and a half pounds. He is growing quite well. He is not the quietest baby I would have to say. He insists on being held while you are standing up. When he gets a little tired he only wants you to stand up and walk, I think that is why he sleeps so well in his car seat. Chris and I contemplated bringing in the car seat into the bedroom and putting him to bed in it. I thought he was having belly aches because of what I was eating, but I think he is eating too fast. When he is very hungry he gulps so fast you can hear the milk flowing into his belly, then he starts screaming because he needs to burp.
We are learning a lot of little tricks about being parents, I feel I learn something new everyday about him. He has start noticing the things around him, and he will stare at his toys in his bed. Enjoy the pictures!! I have not taken as many as I should, I have been trying to get some sleep.
All dressed for the Dr. Visit.
I just realized he has a hoodie on in every picture, it has been raining lately and he looks so cute in them:
5 comments:
He is adorable! What size clothes should I buy him?? You know I want to bring him presents. Plus baby clothes are cute.... Should I do 0-3 months, or is he too big for those?
Your little guy is so adorable!!! Congratulations!
so sweet! it is so crazy how fast time goes by when you are a parent! Kellen has that problem sometimes too, with gulping too much air. It might be that your milk is flowing too fast. Especially at morning feedings when you might be more full since it has been (hopefully) a little longer since you last fed him. Lactation consultants recommend that if you suspect your milk is flowing too fast to pump for just about a minute until you get the milk going ( the first minute or so of milk flowing is when it lets down the fastest) and then start feeding him. I've done that on occasion and it seems to help. But then again sometimes there just isn't anything you can do but stop every few minutes and burp! good luck!!
I love it! oh did you get the pictures i sent emailed you? so there you go. You have some more. Keep blogging. I like the updates
He is still so squishy, i love those little face wrinkles that babies have!
Post a Comment