Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Mommy Do!



36 Weeks pregnant and almost ready to go. In just one week from now, we are a go at any moment. So this week I had a day off and I decided to get a haircut. As you all know I usually don't do much with my hair except put it in a ponytail. So, I decided it was time to cut it off, with a baby coming I wanted something shorter. When I told the lady I wanted to cut it at the shoulders, she suggested i donate my hair to "locks of love". Being in the Christmas spirit I was all for it. Basically I got a mom haircut, and I am ok with that, and there is someone who will get a new head of hair during a hard time. The best part about my new hair do, is my shower time just got cut in half, which in a few weeks from now will come in really handy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Tiff. I LOVE IT! I think it looks great! It is very cute. I have not seen you with your hair this short since.... ever?

One week to go. Please call me as soon as anything happens and you can talk. Or call me when you are waiting for it to happen.... I cant wait. I am just sorry we cant be there and come to the hospital. You know we would be there in a second.

Robb and I are going to come out in Feb to visit the little one and see you guys. If you want us to wait or anything, just tell me.

Love you, love to Chris. Talk soon...

Rosalie

candice said...

looks cute and so do you. good luck on the delivery date...eden was a week and a half late and still didn't want to come!!!!!

Z said...

You look great Tiffany~ I love it! Best of luck with the next month. I can't say it goes fast but soon it will ALL be worth it :)

Anonymous said...

It looks good Tiff. You guys have a Merry Christmas and let us know when the little man arrives.
Love you guys.

Uncle Darryl, Stacy and all the family.

Courtney Hamad said...

ok yes you look great but I'm having a hard time digesting your short hair! what? I have mixed feelings about this because I have never seen anything but long! but I guess it was time! you look very sophisticated and beautiful my dear Tiffers. love you.