Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jelious Babies



Since we have moved into our new house, we started implementing the new baby rules for the animals in the Corley house. They do not seem to like the new rules, well it is really only one new rule. No sleeping in mommy and daddy's room. Coco reluctantly retreats to uncle Bradley's room, just because she loves slipping under the blankets next to a warm body. But Since there is no sleeping in our room, as soon as Chris opens the door in the morning all three of them are standing impatiently at the door. As soon as the door is open Chris is rushed the Corley animal farm.

Since I have been pretty tired lately, our three little babies all snuggle in with me for an other hour or so until I get up, they better enjoy it for the next few weeks, because little do they know there will be a new baby in town.
By the way these pictures were taken on separate days, right after I was getting out of the shower. Chris said that when he gets home from work they are all in the same position. All three of them love our bed so much, I don't get it. I have put beds all around the house, but for some reason they just can't get enough of our bed.

1 comment:

Z said...

That is super cute! I love it! Our kitty stays far away on the end of the bed from baby...surprisingly she wants nothing to do with him :) Cute little family you have going with one to add really soon!