The Easter Bunny was definitely at our house. Bodi had such a good time searching for Easter eggs. After waking up and seeing new toys on the coach he was excited, but he had no idea how much fun he was going to have. Daddy said that he was to young and probably will not even be interested, boy was he wrong. This kid found all the eggs then started hidding them himself.
I could not decide which action pictures to post so I just posted a whole bunch, because he was cute. I think the overalls was a big part of the cute factor. He was running around in search of the next egg.
This was a tough one, the Easter Bunny was not thinking of Bodi's head hitting the cinder block.
Of course Coco wanted to put her ball in the basket, then daddy caught an action shot of Bodi throwing the ball to Coco.
The cutest picture of Bodi and Coco yet!
He insisted on holding the basket himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment