Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chicago in October


We took a trip to Chicago to visit Robb and Rosalie. We planned the trip so we would be able to see the nice fall colors and miss the cold weather. Well turns out we decided to visit on the coldest October weekend in 80 years. Great. We made it work, we bundled up and ventured out to the city.



We took the train all around and even took a tour bus around the city. Chicago is a great place, and has some great food too. We will not be eating any meat for a month, between the Chicago dogs and pizza we need a break from it.


The famous Wrigley Field. We will be back next year to take Bodi to a game!



Watching daddy and Robb throw the football around at the park.



This was our bus tour, under that gray blanket Bodi is wrapped all warm and taking a nap in the 40 degree weather. I was quite impressed.



Hanging out making breakfast. By the way during this trip Bodi learned all about stairs and we decided never to move into a place with stairs.



As we took the walking tour around Wrigley Field Chris spotted a dumpster with some of the field they had removed after the season. This was an exciting picture for him


Thanks Robb and Rosalie for a great weekend.

2 comments:

Courtney Hamad said...

awww how fun! glad you guys had fun:)

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun. Of course the sun returned right when you left. haha. But I was bummed after you left. We miss you guys a ton and love all three of you. I always say to Robb, "I wonder if the way I feel about seeing Tiffani and Chris and Bodi is the way most people get excited about seeing their family."