Friday, July 10, 2009

Bodi is getting ready to crawl


I was off on Thursday, so I decided that I would take Bodi over to the mall and check out the play yard. He loved it. He sat on the floor for more than 40 minuets watching the kids run around. the faster the bigger kids would run by him the fast his little arms would wave back and forth with excitement. I have been trying set him on his hand and knees for a week or so, and every time he just crumbles to the ground. But with all the kids to watch, I tried to set him up on his arms and his hind legs just curled up too. I got a great picture of him on his hand and knees for the first time. He was like deer in headlights, just sitting there not knowing what he should do with himself. So I have a feeling we will be going to the mall all the time, oh well.

No comments: